Ways to Give
- Make a gift to the annual Law Fund. Your gift goes to work immediately to address the ongoing needs for equipment, classroom materials, travel funds for trial teams, scholarship aid and much more.
- Support one of the Law School’s special restricted or endowed funds. Just a few examples of special Law School funds include:
- The Charles Rose Endowed Scholarship
- The I. Boyce Covington Endowed Scholarship
- The Bob & Kathie Walsh Endowed Scholarship
- The Loan Repayment Fund
- The Melanie Nutt Law Scholarship
- Start your own endowed scholarship.
- Include the law school in your estate plans. For more information, please visit http://wfu.plannedgifts.org/
For more information, please contact Paul Wingate, Assistant Dean of Law Development via phone at 336.758.6082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.